twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest

Friday, September 9, 2016

Daily Blog, Entry #18 - happy birthday to me!

This is another one that's going to not actually be posted on the day I said it was, because I'm in Texas, not Washington, but I'm going by Washington time.

Anyways, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.

I had an infinitely better birthday this year, than I did in previous years.

Got breakfast with my dad, got a make over with my mom, and then went out to an event where I didn't really know anyone.

It was really fun.

Sorry this is so short, but it's really early, and I'm really tired. I'll probably tell you guys more about it tomorrow... Actually, no, I will tell you more about it tomorrow.

Until tomorrow, my little kittens,
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template